Welcome to week 8 of Intro to Web Dev!
Work through the activities in this page to complete the week!
- What’s the difference between a primitive value and an object?
- What is the difference between objects and arrays?
- Let’s say you wanted to create an object that represented a student in this course. What are some fields and values you’d give that object?
- In your own words, what is object-oriented programming?
To practice these concepts, modify the files in the
week-08-objects directory of your project repo.
- Learn about objects
- Follow the directions in the
week-08-objectsdirectory of your project repo
- Push those changes to GitHub and confirm you can see them in your GitHub Pages site
- Get ready to present your work. Make sure your camera and microphone work!